Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Sun Sign

Another book I read when I was at the Orchard Hut retreat: My sun sign- Sagittarius

This is what it told me:
  • Normally restless. Hate to sit or stand still.
  • If you want the truth, go to a Sagittarian.
  • Transparently free of harmful intent.
  • Lovable, likeable, intelligent, idealist.
  • Extroverts, talkative & forward.
  • Rebel against confinement.
  • Can never successfully tell a lie.
  • Outspoken.
  • Slightly clumsy.
  • Sees world exactly as it is.
  • Don't 'tell'...doesn't want to be ordered around.
  • Mistakes friendship for love and love for friendship.
Life is secretly a circus, and I am the clown...rolling & tumbling through purple hoops in a sky-blue suit, my face smeared with the bright colors or greasepaint, and my eyes glittering with curiosity and fun.

As the music gets louder, I stumble & fall, yet execute a perfect somersault on the back of a prancing pony.

On my fingers I wear three turquoise rings, on my toes are bells that ring like the chimes in a distant church that disappears into the clouds.

I pin a large carnation over my big heart, and curve my bow toward the sky.

When I aim straight, I shoot higher than man can see...past the stars to the place where all dreams are really born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittarius_%28astrology%29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home