Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yummy Yummy Fill My Tummy

Yesterday was insane for me for food.

I just had to have a blue cheese.... brown bread baquette with lettuce, tomato and onions. Oh...how delicious that was. The ONLY cheese you get in India....paneer.... an unaged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice or other food acid (pressed into a cube and then sliced or chopped). It's also impossible to find baquettes....especially brown ones. Chapati or roti's are the norm.

I also had to eat the watermelon and mango's they cut up fresh for you.

The pad thai with egg was also delicious.

So was the whopper jr I just had to eat for lunch today.

Although I loved the Indian food....I sure missed the variety of foods one can get in the 'Western' world.

Bangkok is definitely 'Western'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home