Lets focus on ME

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Elevator Music

I'm sitting at one of the computers....there are two of them....by the front desk.

The computer next to me has music programmed on it, so I ask the guy at the front desk to please turn it on.

He does.

First he plays some religious stuff. I tell him I don't understand it. He tells me to just feel it.

Then the crap music comes on. Real elevator shit.

I ask him to please turn the elevator music off and play some good dance/chill out music.

First I had to explain what elevator music was and then I got a lecture on how dance/chill out music reflects poorly on the hotel as this is the front desk area.

All this from someone in his late 20's.

I now know that they are really really really going to miss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home