Lets focus on ME

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Killing Cockroaches

We had a huge cockroach in the bathroom the other day.

Helen was still sleeping so I didn't scream in case I woke her up.

I bravely took the shower thingamajigger that kind of looks like a bromb and tried to smack the big sucker.

I was jumping up and down while I was doing this. I have no idea why....I think it was to prevent it from running up my legs.

Cochroaches are fast.

And ugly. Really ugly.

I finally managed to squash it to death.

I even managed to pick up the pieces with the hard cardboard roll that is used inside the toilet roll.

Me so happy.

I was so happy that I had to report my killing to the guys at the front desk.

'I killed a cockroach in your bathroom.
It was huge.
Killing might be against your religion....but it's okay for me to kill.
I'm Catholic'.

The guys at this hotel (who are also the owners) think I'm retarded.

Today I'm wearing my new blue t-shirt that says CIAO BELLA.

I pointed this out to them when I ordered breakfast.

'HELLO.....I'm leaving today.'

The younger one smiles and says 'bye bye'.

I know they will miss me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Eynon said...

Isi, that's because everybody misses you! Well done on the kill! I've seen that little jumpy thing you do - it's funny!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home