Lets focus on ME

Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Need To Meditate

I have no idea how to paint.

Oystein does.

He is the young Norwegian guy that is volunteering at the same place I am....teaches jewelry design to the girls.

Oystein speaks five languages and has a Masters in International Business. He is also a hippie.

Last night we started to paint the office...which should of taken 3 hours. It took us 3 hours just to do half of it. Oystein likes to talk about changing the world. All stuff he has no control over.

It's 9 pm.......I'm hungry...tired.......and bitchy.

He tells me I need to meditate.

I tell him that we need to finish painting and he needs to stop talking.

It took us another three hours....but we finished painting tonight.

This also included the time it took me to look over his resume and his cover letter to a job he just applied to.

United Nations.

I butchered his application.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Is, this make me miss you even more!! Luv ya girl. Jr.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home