Lets focus on ME

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Color Thieves

The Holi festival was last Saturday and seeing as I was told to stay inside.....I didn't want to so I started to venture down the road to see what was happening.

I got as far as the street right in front of the hotel and had about 8 little kids stop and ask me if I wanted to play Holi.

'Sure' I say.....excited that I had some new little friends.

Within 2 seconds they stole my packages of powder color in my pockets and ran away laughing.

Little brats.

I then started to think that I should perhaps just stay at the hotel.

I wondered upstairs to the rooftop restaurant and had fun with all the tourists that were also warned to stay inside.

The hotel staff were throwing powder paint on us and then some of the tourists also ventured out to purchase some paint. Within minutes any 'virgin' tourist was completly covered as well.

Loads of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home