Lets focus on ME

Friday, March 21, 2008

Back to Meetings

Seeing as there is no volunteer co-ordinator at the organization, I had to put my two cents in and get one going.

I had a meeting with the existing volunteers (10) and we came up with projects that needed to be taken care of.

We will be working on the following while I'm here:

  • developing a volunteer in-take/welcome kit with all kinds of help/tips for the volunteer
  • painting & updating some of the main working/selling areas
  • developing a one page bio on each of the girls/boys for the volunteer teachers
  • commencing a program where the volunteer updates what has been taught so the next volunteer can just keep going from those learnings
  • application to the fair trade forum-india and later for international membership
  • pictures/email thank you's to the groups that come visit the vocational school
  • all sorts of creative idea's....postcards...new style earring with natural products and so much more!

How can you tell that I'm missing part of being me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup!! that is definetly you Isabel, always organizing things. I must admit you came up with some good ideas. You haven't lost your touch.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home