Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Buddies

I was looking forward to my tour meeting on Sunday as I really wanted to get out of Delhi.....or....to see it with other people and not just me walking around in the land of men.

This part of the tour goes for 22 days. Northern India- visiting Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra, Varanasi and ending in Kolkata.

Our group leader is Tejendra (Tej)....a 30 year old local guy.

My new buddies are.....

Leland (Colorado) & Jim (Hawaii).....retired school teachers...Japanese cousins.
Terese & Joel...Young Swedish couple living in Norway
Hanna (England)...photographer
Lourdes (Australia)...student in International Studies doing her Masters
Jo (England).....writer (law company industry)
Jessica (American)....married & living in Germany- husband in the Armed Forces
Hanna (England)...Accountant...travelling around the world...4 months
Joe (England).....young guy...very funny

It's going to be an interesting mix!

Not all Aussies for once..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home