Lets focus on ME

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Do Over Again

I'm in Kanchanaburi right now. A cheap area to be in. Laundry only costs 15 Baht a kg (55 cents) compared to Chaing Mai which was 40 Baht a kg.

Taking advantage of these great prices.... I walk into a hair salon to get my hair colored. The cost was 250 Baht....$9.00.....and they even use Loreal products.

Well...lets just say I ended up being in the shop for 2.5 hours........with 3 girls scrambling around for dictionaries to try and make me understand "do over again".

You have to laugh......especially when they all repeated after me when I said OH NO while I was looking at myself in the mirror on their first try.

I must say that they sure know how to wash hair here. Three shampoo applications.....massage.....conditioner......all taking a good half hour,

All in the lying down postion....not with your neck bent over a sink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home