Lets focus on ME

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The World and Me

A very frequent geographical question is "How many countries are in the world?"

Different numbers pop up when one inquires or reads about the number of countries in the world. Each source you use often yields a different answer. Ultimately, the best answer is that there are 194 countries in the world.

Of course I don't know that for sure...but that's what the internet says.

I've been mapping out some of the cities I've been to on Facebook and it says that I've only been to 43 countries.

That's less than 25% of the world!

I don't imagine that I would want to go to EVERY country in the world.........but I think I need to make a goal of at least 40% of the world. That would be about 75 countries.

I have another 30 or so to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home