Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Single Room Lottery

I`m in Montenegro now. A small beach resort called Budva.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegro

It took us 2.5 hours by bus from Ostrog.

I have my own single room at the Villa Lux. Peter mentioned that there were 2 single rooms...who wanted them? I quickly said I would flip for one. The other girls said they didn`t mind sharing, but then a few wanted the single rooms as well. This was after I had my key and mentioned flipping for the room 3 times while everyone was still being very polite in wanting to share rooms.

Yippee!!! I`ve learned that being too nice doesn`t get you a single room from my last few trips. You`ve got to act fast!!!

Three nights in my own little pad.

Nice...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home