Lets focus on ME

Friday, August 10, 2007

Progetto Impossibile

I've been on the move for so long that I really can't just relax and sit still....so.....I've undertaken a project at my cousin Mirella's house.

Progetto Impossibile...........

This project is to organize ALL of Mirella & Claudio's family pictures. They have 3 kids.....the oldest being 23...the youngest 13. They have no real organized photo albums.

Most of the pictures are not in order and they are all just lying around sitting in a few drawers in the house.

Along comes ME with this amazing idea!

Let's make an album each for the kids and one album for the family.

Yippeee............I now have a project on the go.

I've just delegated one job to Sara while I blog.

Call me the 'idea' person/project head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just see it now .. the most organizedd albums ever ..

Way to go Isabel .. I can see you smiling as you work ..
Heather

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home