Lets focus on ME

Monday, August 06, 2007

Andiamo alla Spiaggia

I'm in Calabria now.

74 Euro's from Milano to Rome...first class on a Eurostar train. Loved the trip. Very relaxing. Loads of room...even though train was very full. 4.5 hour trip.

27.50 Euro's from Rome to Paola....second class on a regular train. Hated the trip. Very packed, people all over the place....very hard to walk down the aisles. At least I had a reserved seat in a 6 person cabin. The creep across from me kept playing with himself....great I'm thinking...this is going to be a long ride. It was.....11:30 pm to 4:30 am.

Mirella & Claudio picked me up and saved me from the train from hell.

I find out later that there are 4 million Italians travelling on the train that weekend and another 11 million travelling on the road by car. It's when most people start their vacations.

Joy.................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzy,

Glad to see you are still travelling the globe and enjoying life!

Cheers,

buylow

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home