Lets focus on ME

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Moving On Up

This morning I took a cab to the new spot I will be living at for the next 2 nights. I'm sure the mean taxi driver ripped me off....150Kc. My fault though, as I did not want to carry my backpack for the 15 minute walk. I'm lazy and a princess.

My new sleeping quarters is in Stare Mesto (Old Town), in a huge apartment. Third floor. Three large bedrooms, kitchen, one full bathroom...with a tub and a separate shower PLUS a washing machine and one half bath. Huge.......I'm guessing around 1,000 square feet. All furnished and very nice (other than the areas that have carpets...which are badly stained and need to be replaced).

I'm not sure whose apartment this is....Intrepid must rent it off an apartment agency. I just know there are 3 apartments on each floor.........so we have "real" local neighbours.

I'll be meeting my new roommates this evening, as our first meeting is at 6 pm.

Coming from a dorm style setting, this now feels like I've won the lottery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home