Lets focus on ME

Friday, June 22, 2007

Kids and Money

I'm staying at the Atlas Hostel near Wenceslas Square....great location (I'll blog about the cabarets on my block in a separate entry).

My room is quite large, with 4 bunk beds and a fridge that doesn't work. The room faces the main street and when our windows are open you can hear everyone walking by. It sounds like they are in your room....this often happens when loud drunk people are walking by an open window.

My roommates: Dan & Andy from the USA...23 years old...computer guys...travelling for about 2 months. Liz and Jeremy from the USA...early 20's...not sure what they do. Some other young couple...not sure from where. Kyle...23...writer from the USA.

I had forgotten that people this age have no money.

I spent the first night looking for a bar with Dan & Andy that served cheap beer.

They are on a budget.

Every penny counts. Oops....I mean to say koruns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home