Lets focus on ME

Friday, June 22, 2007

I Love Prague

In 1993 Czechoslavakia split into independent Czech and Slovak states.

In May 2004- Czech Republic joined the EU and Prague soon became the second most popular European destination after Paris. Population 1.2 million.

My observations so far:
  • Very clean streets
  • Loads of history....complete with Castles, Palaces, Cathedrals, Museums and Bridges
  • It is quite a wealthy city
  • Czech's I've seen so far are good looking people. No one is fat. Very stylish and a lot of them are tall
  • Loads of tourists walking around...all ages

I arrived here on Tuesday June 19th, flying out of Calgary on a Flyglobespan charter flight. I was a bit worried before boarding the plane, as some of these charter flights can be very jam packed with no leg room. This wasn't the case with this charter. I was pleasantly surprised.

I was even more surpised to see that the planes and staff were all Italian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home