Lets focus on ME

Sunday, June 24, 2007

First Dinner Out

We all went out for dinner last night for a typical Czech meal. I of course ordered the beef goulash with dumplings. I really like that very filling dish. Yummy!

I'll have to ask G & M if they know how to make this superb meal.

It looks like we are going to be great as a group. All different....so it won't be boring.

Our leader is so new to this that she didn't even ask to get her meal for free (a practise many tour leaders do....but really not supposed to).

I know that the leaders don't make much money, so I took over and asked the restaurant manager if her meal was free due to her bringing 6 people with her, and that she would be coming back with other groups in the future.

He laughed. I persisted. He continued laughing.

I did manage to get him to give her a free meal and one drink in the future when she brings a group of 15 people.

Livia was shocked I did this and told me that this is why she loves Italians.

Italy is her favorite country so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home