Lets focus on ME

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Postal Mail and Me

I love getting mail!

The kind you get when you open up your mailbox that sits outside of your home. The kind that a 'mailman' delivers. By foot.

I should define what kind of mail I like getting......

I like personal mail. Not anything to do with bills or anything that is not hand written.

I recently received a hand written note from my Spanish teacher Carmen in Guatemala.

It's in Spanish of course..........but I loved getting it!!

I also got 2 great post cards from 2 of my new friends while I was away in South America.

WOW! I'm sooo happy whenever I get postal mail.

"Paper" is a very reliable storage medium and is not dependent on any technology. Documents printed on most common paper and left undisturbed for one hundred years will be easily readable. In contrast, most electronic storage degrades much faster. Worse, devices that can read a particular electronic storage medium may be difficult to find and use even a decade or two after their introduction.

Don't worry..........I don't keep any of this mail...........but it's nice to know that I could if I wanted to!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home