Lets focus on ME

Monday, April 02, 2007

Stop Yelling At Me

Yesterday morning when I got up bright and early to get ready for our road trip to Pucon, I head down the stairs from our bungalow to get my gear and Lynne starts ripping into me about her not having a key to get in the night before.

Where was it and why didn't we drop it off at the front desk like we were supposed to? What time did you get in? Why didn't you come back the moment you realized you had the key? And on and on...................

Nice good morning is all I can say. Gees. Talk to Michelle. She had the key last.

I then head outside to get some air from all this and run into Lloyd. All I say is "Hey Lloyd, do you want us to start packing up?" .........and HE starts ripping into me about how the truck is double locked, everyone just leaves their bags around, what kind of security do we have....and on and on.

At this point I'm starting to think that everyone is crazy, so I just tell him to chill and I walk over to Clermont to see who else wants to scream at me.

Clermont offers me left over pizza from the night before and shows me all the pictures he took of Lynne at 12:30 am using Dave as a ladder to climb into our second floor window as she was breaking into the bungalow.

This made everything better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home