Lets focus on ME

Monday, April 02, 2007

Toys at the Farmacia

While shopping at the pharmacy today, I see this interesting looking gadget with flashing lights set up in the corner of the store. Naturally, I walk towards it to see what it was.

For only 200 peso's, I now know my peso (weight), my estatura (height), my presion arterial (blood pressure) and my grasa corporal (body fat content).

The security guard had to help me a few times, as I thought this big computer that I was standing on was going to rip my wrist off at one point.

It would appear that I am still weighing the same as when I left Canada, but am still 5 kgs over what my weight should be.

I also have a problem with % body fat and I'm not sure what it is saying about my blood pressure.

I blame it all on the red meat I have been eating.

I blame Argentina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home