Lets focus on ME

Sunday, April 01, 2007

More Extreme Sports

I´m sitting at the one free computer they have at Backpackers Hostel & Agency ...the spot we just checked into about 3 hours ago. We drove all day to get here, Pucon, Chile.

Michelle & I decided to just pick up some food from the supermarket and make something here instead off going out with everyone. I´m getting tired of socializing with so many folks all the time.

I made this awesome salad.........carrots, tomatoes, green beans, red onion, cucumber and a pickled side of cauliflower, baby onions and cucumbers...I used this for the dressing as I could not find dressing at the mercado. We eat junk all day on the truck and I am SICK of ham & cheese sandwiches. I have such a biig tummy from all the food I have been eating this trip. I need to start going back to a good diet soon!

We are here for 3 nights and 2 full days....not a lot of time for all these activies offered:

Huerquehue National Park, Caburgua Lake, Currehue,, Sunrise in the Villaarrica Volcano, Los Pozones Hot Springs, Rafting, Hidrospeed, Canyoning, Horseback riding, Canopy, Fishing trips & Ducky (kayaking).

I´m signing up for the Volcano Climb and the Hot Springs...AND.....maybe the canopy activity.

The rafting here is a level 4....AND...you have to dive in to get to the raft! I will NOT be doing this.

The volcano climb takes 4 hours to get to the top...2 on dirt and 2 on snow. You get outfitted with all sorts of equipment to make it to the top.

I have to do it.

Peer pressure once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home