Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Lavanderia Disaster

Do NOT take anything white to the lavanderia if you want it to stay white.

I kind of noticed things were not that white looking, but I was pretty relaxed about it........... until TODAY!

I have this great white t-shirt with long sleeves........a great Value Village purchase that all of sudden became my favorite white t-shirt with long sleeves.

Today when I picked it up from the lavanderia it had yellow.... YES, I said YELLOW spots all over it.

What a disaster! I tried to explain to her that I did not bring this t-shirt to her in this condition, could she please fix this AND with bleach.

I´m not sure she understood me.

I´ll know when I pick it up.

If the blue flower design across the chest is gone- she didn´t.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO F'N BAD...live with it......you are in a better climate than I am so..........."forget-about"

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home