Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Student Card & Airline Ticket

I rush over to the Travel Agency to pick up my ticket tonight, and I am told that I need 2 passport pictures for the Student ID. No problem I say- but remind him that he forgot to tell me this.

I then rush over to a photo place and pay 20 Quetzales for 4 pictures. I didn't even care that I had no time to look at what I looked like. The photo's came out pretty funny..but I was happy that the 6 minute wait- as I was advised- only took 20 minutes.

I barely made it back to the Travel Agency before it closed for the day.

Heather, not only did they give me a printed airline ticket.......but I also got a plastic case to put my "papers and ticket" in, AS WELL as a plastic case for my passport.

WOW! Now that brings me back to the 80's!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isabel,

Okay, that is a flashback. Wow, how things have changed for us, but not so much in Central America!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home