Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pedro & Pablo

Fred & Barney from the Flintstones.

I like learning new things in class! Actually, it was at the grade one class I helped out with today.
19 kids. Breakfast first. Then brush their teeth (with any toothbrush in the cup)...they share everything.

They had a few exams today, so my role was to help the teacher out where needed. I stapled the exam papers together, made sure the kids didn´t cheat and just walked around.

The kids did cheat. I didn´t care. They need help. I even took out my dictionary and helped them spell out some words!

The class has kids from 6 years old to 13 years old. This is their first year at school. They wear uniforms, except the 2 indigenous girl´s who wear their own clothing. The teachers name is Lucia. Boy is she patient!

A little boy fell in love with me. He is so cute. Kept holding my hand or hugging me. He spells his name Gerona........but I don´t think he knows how to spell yet.

Kids love me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that story. I can just see his big brown eyes.

Heather

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your damn right kids love you and so do us grown ups!!!

Jr.

Happy belated Turkey Day!!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home