Lets focus on ME

Monday, August 28, 2006

Reality Show Addict

Okay, I admit it (unlike a lot of other people).......I really like reality shows! I'm a huge fan of AMAZING RACE (that's my favorite). I'm also a fan of Hell's Kitchen, Big Brother, American Inventor, The Apprentice, Dancing with the Stars, So you think you can dance and Rockstar-SuperNova (I hope Lukas wins!). I sometimes watch American Idol (just to see Simon in action). When I'm bored, I watch some of the stupid MTV one's: Surreal Life, Flavor of Love and Kept. I'll admit I like Pimp My Ride (Xzibit is so funny and so are all the guy's fixing the vehicles) . I've also watched Queer Eye for the Straight Guy a few times which I think is hilarious. Wife Swap and The Nanny sure make me glad I'm not hooked up with some of the guys on the show or have those terrible kid's!

Well........that took a lot of guts!

After reading my list- I'm thinking- I have a problem- until... I googled all the reality shows that exist- WOW! Good thing I only have basic cable!
http://www.realityshows.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home