Lets focus on ME

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Presents and Movies

This morning I met up with Jr, who brought me back a few presents from Portugal and Spain! I rarely get presents, however....like mostly everyone else in the world.......I LOVE getting presents! She had a great time with Tony and his family AND she shopped and shopped..coming home with a lot of bling bling!

I rented another great Canadian film this weekend. A film I missed seeing at the Globe- my usual routine. "Eve and the Firehorse". It's mostly in English, with a bit of Chinese. I really enjoy foreign films.

Another great Canadian film I saw several months ago was "3 Needles". It's about AIDS. I'm always recommending movies and books to my friends......so I might as well continue on my blog!

You know......watching a great movie is a way of giving yourself your own FANTASTIC present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home