Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Think About It

  • If you want to succeed in the world, you must make your own opportunities as you go. John B Gough
  • When people are bored, it is primarily with their own selves that they are bored. Jules Renard
  • Nothing can bring you peace buy yourself. Ralf Waldo Emerson
  • If a man wants his dreams to come true, he must wake up!
  • Blame yourself if you have no branches or leaves; don't accuse the sun of partiality. Chinese proverb
  • The man who cannot believe in himself cannot believe in anything else. Roy L Smith
  • He that fears not the future may enjoy the present. Thomas Fuller
  • Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and of true progress. Nicholas Murray Butler

All these sayings were on the back of this notebook I was using at the school.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite...

"If you want a Steak you need to kill a Cow"
The Keg Restaurant

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this quiet pastoral scene is fook in thought for years to come (my personal fave) Monica (I didn't make the quote, I'm just signing my name. I think it was some dead English guy who wrote that)

12:42 AM  
Blogger Steve Eynon said...

"Don't let reality get in the way of your imagination." - The Muppet Babies.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home