Lets focus on ME

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rodents and Roaches

What do you see on the trains in India besides all the people and the dirt?????

In the North: Mice. YES. Those cute little rodents that run back and forth super quick. Last time I saw one of those was when I was in Amsterdam at one of the local restaurants. No problem that time. I was drunk. I wasn't on the train.

In the South: Cockroaches. YES. Those very ugly little pests. EVERWHERE. Yuck. I hate roaches. Especially when Hanna told me she ended up taking one home to England last time she was here. It was still alive when she opened up her backpack. YUCK!

I will need to STERILIZE my bag before I leave India.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you didn't freak out? You usually scream at any thing that crawls. What's happening to you out there???
I would scream for sure if I saw rodents and roaches.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home