Lets focus on ME

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Negative People

I hate being around negative people.

We had one girl on the trip...Melissa the Vet.... that fell into this category.

She's been travelling for 6 weeks ........with her 17 year old son (who cancelled this portion of the trip and went back home to Australia).

Her comments centered around "I'm so over this".

She still has the other 9 days of the tour (going South) and then another 7 days or so on some beach by herself.

I don't know how she is going to do it....as she doesn't want to go home...her plane ticket cannot be changed without paying for it.

I don't really understand why some people do things when they are so miserable doing it.

Why don't these people just change their situation that is within their control to change?

I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home