Lets focus on ME

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Split Personalities

I met some pretty interesting people in Split at my Hostel.

All of these people were staying in my room at some point of my 3 night stay (5 beds).

The first 2 guys...Paul & Mig were a lot of fun. Excited students who both dressed really cool. Must be the London thing.

The second set of guys....Ben & Andre....Australians living in Dubai. They have a rock band and play covers in some of the bigger spots for expats in Dubai. Pretty interesting life they have.

A Canadian girl.......Vanessa...just turned 20. Her look was a bit odd....the kind that EVERYONE looks at when she walks by. I know this for a fact, as we hung out late yesterday until about 1 am. Jet black hair...with half her head shaved. Strange clothing (she is a seamstress and designs/sews her own clothing). She also has lip rings and wears a million braclets and a crucifix necklace.

I've never hung out with Marilyn Manson, so I really had no idea what to expect.

Well........Vanessa turned out to be a very smart and funny girl. She looks at life in a very positive way...everything that happens in life happens for a reason and there are always lessons to be learned.

One of the questions she asked me was......'how has my soul grown from all the the places I've been too and the people I've met on this trip so far?'

There were a lot of those type of questions during the evening while we were drinking at this funky cafe/bar.

She also threw in a few questions that blew my mind....such as.....'I just turned 20 and I've slept with 30 different guys. I started when I was 17. Do you think that's bad?'

What do you say to something like that???????

I just high fived her and told her there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a slut.

You are 17 to 19 only once.

Might as well make it memorable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaa you are hilarious, what do you say in that situation and a hi five definitely called for! She obviously takes in a lot from other people!

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank Says:
Impressive - if she slept with 30 guys at the same time!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home