Lets focus on ME

Friday, October 27, 2006

What I Will NOT Miss In Leaving Antigua

  • The mosquitoes....they seem to come out everytime it rains... and it rains everyday at some point.
  • The really thin and perfumed toilet paper that is used at all establishments ....and at my families home.
  • No real warm water.............and forget about getting any HOT water.
  • Not being able to DRINK any of the water from taps............must always use bottled water.
  • Having to brush my teeth using bottled water.
  • The no-pressure shower head at my families home.
  • Watching absolutely no TV.
  • That it gets pitch dark here by 6 pm...everyday of the year.
  • Having to be super careful at night, due to all the crime.
  • Having no music and bad lighting in my room at the families home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home