Lets focus on ME

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Finally Get WHY All the Security!

It clicked today when I found out that the "Diez Mil Pueblitos" shop was robbed last week at 3 pm in the afternoon. All 4 employees were working at the time.

I had an appointment with Caroline this morning to discuss her involvement with CIDA and other volunteer opportunites that she has experienced when I found out that they were robbed.

WOW! In the day....and....all employees were there.

They came in with guns and took the computer and the money!

I later mentioned this to my Guatemalan family, and Alfredo mentions that Fernado's Coffee shop, 3 blocks away, was also robbed yesterday at 10 am!

OH MY GOD!

I walk by theses places several times a day.

Now I understand why so many places, other than just the Banks, have security guys standing there, with their fingers on the trigger ready to shoot!

http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca/CIDAWEB/acdicida.nsf/En/JUD-829102544-JX5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home