Lets focus on ME

Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm Here In Costa Rica

I made it! No problems at all.

My shuttle bus this morning was only 15 minutes late. It cost me $5.00 US and it was a great ride. Only 3 people and the driver took another route so we did not have to watch for all the chicken buses.

I made a new friend- Stephan from Germany...who was also flying to San Jose, so we hang out a bit.

The cab ride from the airport cost $30.00 US for one person or $21.00 US for two people...so I shared a cab to get downtown.

My hotel is called Hotel Aranjuez. Room 24. I have one double bed and a single bed in the room..........with.......a TV! A half decent bathroom...no tub though. I even have a safety deposit box!!! Only $28.00 USD a night. This is the same hotel my tour meets up on for Wednesday...so I won't have to move. Yipee!!!

I also get to use internet for free...from 7 am to 9 pm. There are 3 computers in the room...and a few people waiting to use them.

Breadfast is also free in the morning.

Tonight I walked over to get a slice of pĂ­zza and a beer.

Yup, a Costa Rican Cerveza...... Pilsen

473 ml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home