Lets focus on ME

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Costa Rica Here I Come

I´m flying out on Monday afternoon to meet up with my tour starting on Wednesday Nov 1st.

I thought having a day or two on my own would be a great thing.

I don´t have a hotel booked, as I´m just going to show up at the hotel that the tour starts at, and hope they can accomodate me for the 2 nights prior. If not, I´ll just have to find something close by.

I hope it will have a television, music and a great big bed with a super nice bathroom- tub and shower!

Oh..........and maybe ROOM SERVICE!

WOW...........that would be 5 starring it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey is,
That's a place I've always wanted to go and visit. Take lots of pictures and let me know what a great place it is. Someday maybe I'll get there. Hope you find your five star hotel.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home