Lets focus on ME

Monday, October 17, 2011

Wish I Knew French!

I'm not very good in keeping up my blog when I travel.

I see that my last trip was just left hanging in blog world. Bad me.

Not sure if anyone actually reads my blog. I don't give the address to a lot of folks. Most keep up with my Facebook updates. This is more for me to reflect back on my trips.

Right this moment, I find myself in Hotel Al Baraka, 35 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi in Dakar Senegal 7:20 pm. I've now been here a little over 12 hours. Most of it was spent 'napping'. 9 hours to be truthful!

The heat and the flight's just knocked me out!

French is the language in this part of the world.

A butchered kind to what we know.

My little dictionary is not going to be very helpful.

I loce this Continent of Africa!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Eynon said...

Nope, nobody reads this.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home