Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Overflight Nazca Line

$70.00 US for a 30 minute flight. 20 Soles airport tax.

I had to really think about going- and once I was convinced I truly was looking forward to it. We had been to the Planetarium the night before and now I had an idea of what to expect.

There were four of us left to go to the airport- Nathian, Anita, Jo and myself.

Once we got there we saw the first group who had just finished their flight.

Two of them were green from the airplane ride (small Cesna 206- 6 seater- 4 passengers , 2 pilots).

I quickly decided this was not going to work for me.

The lady behind the 'Alas Peruanas' counter advised I would get a refund. Great!

Not even 5 minutes later- this changed- no- I would not get a refund.

Everyone was telling me to go on the plane- don't worry- there are puke bags in the plane. Chew cocoa leaves or suck on cocoa candy.

No way was I going!

I arranged for our tour leader- Jo- to go in my place. She was really happy- as she has never been.

Money down the drain.......

P.S. No glowing recommendations on this optional activity- so I would advise anyone planning to take it to not do it and save their money.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vince Volare said...

"Cesna 206"

You did good Is.
Remember God doesn't like Cesna's!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home