Lets focus on ME

Monday, June 02, 2008

Shoes and More Shoes

Shoes are an addiction for girls.

I figured out why.

Shoes can make a fashion statement regardless of what age you are. What size you are. What job you do.

They become part of who you are.

I love converse runners.

I've been wearing them forever.....not the same pair obviously....but the style is me me me.

Of course I have almost every color.

Today I just had to buy another pair in Harajuku. A pink pair. Platform style. The sales guy spoke a bit of English. He told me that this style was designed only for Japanese girls. I didn't believe him....but I was so excited to be talking to someone........even if he might of been lying.

I bought them.

I also bought a pair of funky flat sandals with the straps going up the ankle. I used to wear this style when I was in high school.

How does that saying go????????

If you've worn the style way back when, you're far too old to wear it again.

Ya right.

F**** Off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post!! Shoes are really an addiction for girls.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home