Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Lost in Ordering

Trying to order food here is next to impossible.

This has made me realize that I really do not know a lot about Japanese food.

Barely no one speaks English....so you try and look at a menu....which by the way is all in Japanese....and try and find one that has pictures.

You think that looking at pictures can help you when you need to decide what to eat.

Wrong.

I know this because the other day I actually sampled something that looked like beef. It wasn't. I think I was eating some animals balls. Yuck.................

Naturally... I'm really scared now to try stuff I don't know what it is.

I like plain simple food.

I also need to thank Jim who gave me the idea of going to the big department stores to get food.

I managed quite fine there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home