Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dead Panda

Seeing as I was wondering around the Ueno park area today, I stumbled across the city zoo...'Ueno Zoo'.

It's raining out.....so I'm thinking that all the animals will be out wondering around and that there will be no kids visiting the zoo.

Well...it's 4 pm when I get to the front gate....the zoo closes at 5 pm. It's 600 yen to get in.

I decide to go for it....even though I find out that the giant panda just died over 1 month ago.

I was right about the animals all being out....they must love the rain.

The environment where the zoo is is simply amazing...all designed very smart and clean looking. I think it was feng sheui designed.

I didn't like the living quarters of the animals. Very small spaces.

The two tigers just paced back and forth.

The lion on the other hand looked pretty happy with his three lionesses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't BEAR the news.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home