Lets focus on ME

Monday, May 26, 2008

Orchards and Huts

Our two day trek started out in Dalhousie to Khajjiar.

Morning start of 8 am. 6 hrs. Up/down. Quite a few difficult spots.

We had lunch by the river.

Overnight at the 'Hotel Mini Swiss'. No TV. The guys at the front desk tried to accommodate me by showing a movie in their 'theatre'. A big room with chairs. Nice. I watched 'Blood Diamond'. Private screening. Too bad the power went out just near the end. I need to buy the movie so I can see what happens.

The next day we left at 9 am to trek to Chamba. 4 hrs. Not as difficult.

We then had a short ride for our 20 minute hike up to the 'Orchard Hut'. Family run.

Our accommodations for the next three night. A very secluded spot.

http://www.himalayanlap.com/orchard.html

Host: Prakash Dhami

My knees have been bugging me....so no more hiking.

I took it easy and read books. Played with the baby. Watched lunch being prepared. Booked a massage.

I like secluded places.

But only for a short time.

I need my TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home