Lets focus on ME

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Flattery or Craziness

The longer I work here the more I validate how much help this country really needs.

I've been working on this project of taking the girls pictures to make a profile page of them....age..how long at Ladli.....family/living situation and english/math skills. This project is to help future volunteers with the learning curve of the girls.

Rupendra came up to me today and told me that he too is now taking pictures of the girls to get an 'inventory' of who is there....similar to what I'm doing.

He says this with a smile.

I of course had to comment on that.

"WHAT?" "Why didn't you tell me this? I could just put the pictures I take on a CD for you!"

"Oh" is his response.

They say copying someone is a form of flattery.

The teachers have been doing it with my math style and now Rupendra.

Crazy Indians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home