Lets focus on ME

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Top Three Pick

Out of all the cities that I have visited so far, I still have Amsterdam on my top three places to visit if you love cities.

I spent the full day on Monday doing the tourist thing:
  • I finally got a chance to go see the Anne Frank House (one of the many victims of the Jewish persecution during World War II) 7.5 Euros
  • I quickly walked thru the Rijksmuseum...I always go and visit the '"Masterpieces" every time I come to the city. Rembrandt. Vermeer. Hals. Steen. 10 Euros
  • Walked around the centre of the city....looking at all the amazing buildings and all the canals and house boats
  • Went into the Cannabis College for a laugh
  • Walked by Casa Rossa and quite a few sex shops and smoke shops
  • Ate an amazing turkish pizza at one of the fast food places
  • People watched

It was a super busy day!

I Love Amsterdam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home