Lets focus on ME

Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm a Biker

I need to buy a bike when I get home. A three gear mountain pedal bike. Yellow.

I miss riding my bike now that I've been on one. Last time I rode a bike was in 1992 when I left Banff. The year I gave my bike away. Sob sob.

Riding in Budapest yesterday afternoon was amazing!

Even though the main streets have bike lanes, there are roads that don't, and crossing the street can be very dangerous. Especially with a group of six.

Our guide took us to all the major sights- Hero's Square, City Park, Inner Pest & Buda Castle. It was so much fun. We all laughed and had a great time!

You should of seen all the local's trying to get out of our way as we rode by them.

The bike had this little bell you could ring...but I just kept yelling "beep" "beep" to get people out of the way.

It was so cute to see little traffic lights for the bike lanes.

Red STOP.
Green GO. And try not to kill yourself or others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home