Lets focus on ME

Monday, October 16, 2006

Diez Mil Pueblitos

I met an artist last night that paints stuff for Canada´s ¨Ten Thousand Villages shops¨!

http://www.tenthousandvillages.ca/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=pageAboutUs1&type=store

His name is Carlos, and I will be going to his art show at one of the hotels tomorrow night.

He is Mayan and is quite famous from what the Danish people are telling me.

He was at the Travel Menu last night while a bunch of us were having dinner.

I´m so excited!

I love art.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isabel, that sounds like fun. Enjoy the art show!! Perhaps this is where you will pick yourself up something!!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isabel

Love reading your notes. Heading to Mexico this Saturday for work and have copied your "vocabulary lesson" to study. Sure to impress!

Cheers,
Tina

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home